Breaking News: Shocking 'Fish Spa Incident'

In a bizarre turn of events, a local fish spa in downtown was shut down after reports surfaced of a shocking incident involving the fish used for the treatment. Customers who had visited the spa for a relaxing foot soak were left reeling in horror as it was discovered that the fish were actually piranhas instead of the typical garra rufa species. The unsuspecting clients were horrified to find their feet nibbled on aggressively by the carnivorous fish, resulting in several injuries and infections. Authorities have launched an investigation into the matter and have ordered the immediate closure of the spa. The spa owner has been arrested and is facing charges of fraud and endangering public health. This incident has sent shockwaves through the community, raising concerns about the safety and regulation of fish spas. Customers are urged to be cautious when seeking alternative therapy treatments and to always verify the credentials and practices of the establishments they visit. In the meantime, authorities are working to ensure the safety of all fish spa operations in the area and to prevent any further incidents from occurring.